GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTANCE: Making a booking entails the acceptance of these general conditions.
- USER: The person who makes the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the data entered. (All data entered by the user is recorded on a secure server and we guarantee that access to this information is only for the booking staff and will only be processed for the purposes of the booking itself and to inform the guest of future promotions and offers).
- PRE-PAYMENT: The system asks for a payment or deposit by credit card or bank transfer of 50% of the total amount of the rental within 2 days. The booking is conditional upon the bank accepting the payment. The remaining amount must be paid 20 days before arrival, either by bank transfer or credit card.
- BOOKING: The booking will be completed when the user receives the confirmation of the booking with its reference number by email. Cadaqués Masnou Apartaments reserves the right to rectify availability or erroneous rates caused by an error in the online booking system. In this case, Cadaqués Masnou Apartaments will notify the guest of the error within a maximum period of 48 hours, offering the guest the possibility of accepting the correct adjustments or cancelling the booking made without incurring any penalty.
- CHECK-IN: Check-in time is between 16:00 and 20:00. After 20:00. There will be no check-in after 22:00. You must inform the establishment in advance of your expected arrival time. Check-out is at 11:00.
- TOURIST TAX: A tourist tax for the first 7 nights and for an amount of €0.99 + VAT per person over 16 years old will be added to the booking amount.
- GUESTS: The guest can only accommodate the maximum number of people defined in the characteristics of the apartment and the contracted rate.
- CLEANING: The apartment will be made available to the guest in due condition of cleanliness. The guest undertakes to leave the apartment in reasonably clean condition, free of rubbish and food leftovers.
- EQUIPMENT: Bed linen, towels consistent with the number of people to be accommodated are included in the initial inventory, as well as kitchen utensils, etc. The guest undertakes to leave the apartment in the same state of the furniture and equipment as he/she found upon arrival.
- MODIFICATIONS: We reserve the right to change the contracted apartment for one of similar or superior characteristics in cases of force majeure such as occupancy or damage occurring after the booking date. The guest will not incur any costs as a result of such changes.
- DEPOSIT: The guest shall pay a cash deposit upon check-in of the amount specified in the booking. This deposit will be returned in full upon check-out except in the event of damage to the apartment, furniture or equipment or situations of extreme dirt and waste. The cost of restoring the apartment to its previous condition upon check-in will be deducted from the deposit.
- LIABILITY: Cadaqués Masnou Apartaments is not liable for any harm or loss that may occur to the guest during his/her stay in the apartment, including theft or fire. Nor is it responsible for breakdowns caused by external circumstances such as power cuts, air conditioning, etc., or by misuse of the appliances. In either of the aforementioned cases, Cadaqués Masnou Apartaments undertakes to endeavour to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
- BEHAVIOUR: The guest will be responsible for his/her own behaviour and that of the people accompanying him/her. If their behaviour is not in accordance with the minimum standards of civilised conduct established in the contract, Cadaqués Masnou Apartaments may demand that they leave the apartment without the right to a total or partial refund of the remaining days, or to any compensation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If the stay is cancelled or modified up to 20 days before the check-in date, the guest will pay the establishment 50% of the total amount of the stay. If the reservation is cancelled or modified within 20 days of the check-in date, the total amount of the booking will not be refunded.